FOSAS hires contractual instructors each session to teach one-day or two-day workshops for the weekend program schedule. Workshops range from half-day (3 hours) or full-day (6 hours) to supplement our regular weekday and weekend class schedule. We are seeking prospective instructors who will offer quality classes that diversify our current course offerings. FOSAS contractual instructors work directly with the Program Coordinator to schedule workshops that accommodate our studio facility requirements as well as help expand our you福彩下载官网下载安装th and adult programming.
Apply online by filling out this. Incomplete entries will NOT be accepted.
TO APPLY VIA EMAIL OR MAIL:
If mailing hard copies, send the information listed below to FOSAS, 1032 Irving Street, #520, San Francisco, CA 94122.
Incomplete entries will not be reviewed.
Please submit the following for review:
- Completed online submission form/course proposal
- Cover letter (Please include you福彩下载官网下载安装r interest in working at Sharon Art Studio, how you福彩下载官网下载安装 can help develop our program, and applicable past teaching experiences with community organizations and/or arts non-profits)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Brief Artist Statement
- 2–5 work examples (JPEGs at 300 dpi)
- Artist website* (optional)
- Two professional references including contact information
SCHEDULE FOR PROPOSALS
Please submit you福彩下载官网下载安装r proposals by the deadlines below for consideration for each session. Proposals for workshops submitted after these deadlines will NOT be accepted:
Fall Session 2019 -- Please submit proposals by April 15th 2019
Winter Session 2020 -- Please submit proposals by June 15th 2019
Spring Session 2020 -- Please submit proposals by October 15th 2019
Summer Session 2020 -- Please submit proposals by December 15th 2019